Half the fun at the Driving Range is hitting the driver. Our Sanha Tee is the most versatile and adjustable practice tee on the market. It goes higher than a traditional rubber tee which allows real practice with all woods/hybrids, especially oversized drivers. This need for improvement sparked Range Tee Canada to import the Sanha Tee from the U.S.A.
Practice Golf without restriction!
KEY FEATURES of the SANHA TEE are:
- 125% increased height over standard range tees.* (*Approx. average above mat. 2" compared to 2.5")
- Widest range from top to bottom. Perfect for oversized drivers down to irons.
- Low resistant when meeting the ball. Top portion of tee is the same size as a regular golf tee.
- Easily and quickly pulls up and pushes down to the desired height.
- Quality made in the USA . Built with pride for long product life.
- The Patent Pending design is the most versatile on the market.
- Satisfaction Guaranteed!!
This adjustable practice tee easily pulls up and pushes down to the desired height for all clubs from oversized drivers to fairway woods and even irons. The rugged plastic construction, that is proudly made in the USA, will stay at the desired height while hitting repeated shots. It also offers the least resistance when meeting the ball.
The patent pending design simulates a wooden tee feel. The ball holder is the same size as a standard wooden tee to provide a pure feel when meeting the ball. The unique 3 piece design allows the Sanha Tee to have a wide range from its lowest point of 1 3/4" (44 mm) to the peak of 3 3/8" (86mm) which mimics the extra long tees in golf.
Range Tee is a Canadian company that resells this innovated product across Canada to individuals and Golf Vendors. We found that when sold directly to driving ranges for each station people preferred the Sanha Tee so much they were taking them home. This frustrated the Driving Ranges trying to provide a better practice experience. We now offer a free demo package to Vendors. It includes a theft deterrent demo to be used on 1 mat and marketing materials as well as bulk pricing.
This allows Driving Ranges, Golf Simulators and Golf Course Pro Shops the ability to offer this product with testing without loss. Golfers can try and test the product. If they like the product and want to add this tool to their bag it gives them the option to purchase for themselves. This empowers golfers to control their practicing experience wherever they might be. The Sanha Tee easily fits into any golf bag.